Employment Opportunities at TRL
Touchstone Research Laboratory is growing rapidly and is seeking highly skilled CNC programmers / operators for its Advanced Composites Organization located outside Wheeling WV. For over 30 years Touchstone has been inventing and patenting game-changing technologies and this group is in the process of reinventing how carbon fiber aircraft parts are made.
The ideal candidate will:
- Set up and operate 5 axis CNC milling machines.
- Proficient with MasterCam having 2+ years experience programming 3D surfaces and solids, drilling, and contouring.
- 5-axis programming experience preferred but not required.
- Have 5+ years experience with 3, 4 & 5 axis machines.
- Experience cutting composites is a plus.
- Ability to follow manufacturing planning to select proper tooling, inserts and CNC programs.
- Strong manual machining background is highly desired.
- 2-4 year technical degree is desired but not required.
- Journeyman papers are a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and be self sufficient.
- Willing to help out wherever needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills above and be willing to work on off hours and weekends on occasions as work loads vary.
- Programming 3-D parts and molds from receipt of model or drawing to finish component,
- Setup and operate machines including 5-axis Haas and 5-axis Northwood milling machines, machine fixtures and assemblies to assist with the CNC machining as well as other departments within Touchstone.
- Provide manual machining help as needed
Please send your résumé to: email@example.com or call 304.547.5800 extension 303.
Touchstone Research Laboratory does not discriminate, or allow discrimination, on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.