Touchstone has performed hundreds of millions of dollars of research and development over decades. This has led not only to an array of new materials and products but to creation of a wide variety of intellectual property.
Touchstone is always looking for companies interested in licensing technologies developed at Touchstone.
At this time, the following technologies are available:
- Discontinuously reinforced aluminum which is nanophase reinforced produced through powder metallurgy.
- Thermal protection technologies
- Next generation, inexpensive abrasive technologies.
- Algae growth technologies
- A host of coal products
- Micro-scale testing equipment
- Aluminum armor
- Lots more…