Evaluation of candidate alloys exposed to various sodium sulfide solutions to determine corrosion loss in mils/year.
The following examples illustrate some of our contributions to this business sector:
- Evaluation of tantalum diaphragm failures from pressure gages on a chlorinated, acid-brine system.
- Evaluation of the decomposition failure of the epoxy-fiberglass / Bisphenol lined pipe used on a chlorinated, acid-brine system.
- Evaluation of candidate alloys (stainless steel and nickel 200) exposed to various sodium sulfide solutions to determine corrosion loss in mils/year.
- Failure analysis of copper anode studs used in brine electrolysis cells.
- Evaluation of failures of Hastelloy plate heat exchanger components.
- Evaluation of failures in brine cavity pump shafts.
- Evaluation of heat exchanger failures from a chlorinated benzene system.
- Evaluation of sparger tube failures from the chlorine vaporizer system.
- Analysis and identification of various unknown alloy specimens
The above examples are only a sample of our work in this area. We would be pleased to provide any additional information you may require. We also invite you to review examples on our website of work that we have performed in support of other business sectors.
More Example Reviews
To review more examples, please select from the following menu: